Club Kit Order Winter 2018/2019

More
1 week 5 days ago #4692 by SteveW

theworths wrote: Not sure who this is either Steve or Craig as webadmin?

I'm not sure which site most people are using now - certainly the new one is still being tested and need testing more before it could be called ready for full use. Might be better putting info all pages and Facebook also so people know. IMO I'd have the closing date sooner say Monday 15th so members have over weekend with plenty of spare time to complete but thereon close it end of play Monday if not enough. But would have to make this clear on all the news pages. If you need me to put on FB just ask, cheers, Col.

As soon as I spotted the order was open I bulk emailed all members via BC Dashboard.
Members should still be checking on here for club news until we make the decision to move over which we will do very soon now.
Leave the new date as is, my experience with members is that very few order quickly and also many just cannot cope with using anything other than facebook and end us needing help with ordering, so a short window will not help them and likely annoy them.
DO NOT close this site as I intend to utilize info on it onto the new site, it can be publicly closed if I can still access it.
As soon as I get admin access to the new site I will publicise that all members should now look at the new site - however even at work now I cannot even get the new site to load up. I'll try on my lap top when I have time next few days.

SteveW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #4691 by theworths
Not sure who this is either Steve or Craig as webadmin?

I'm not sure which site most people are using now - certainly the new one is still being tested and need testing more before it could be called ready for full use. Might be better putting info all pages and Facebook also so people know. IMO I'd have the closing date sooner say Monday 15th so members have over weekend with plenty of spare time to complete but thereon close it end of play Monday if not enough. But would have to make this clear on all the news pages. If you need me to put on FB just ask, cheers, Col.

More
1 week 5 days ago #4690 by webadmin
I've now extended it to 21st. I didn't bother posting on the news here as i didn't think anyone would use it now the new site is up. I can't post on the new site either as it throws up an error when i try to logon.
Shall i get rid of this site now. No point having 2. It'll just confuse people

More
1 week 6 days ago #4689 by SteveW

webadmin wrote: It's been open since 4th. Replied to your email saying i'd done it same day.

Shall i extend the deadline?

yes please extend it, I haven't been online for a few days and I didn't receive an email either, I doubt any members will bother to look on here either, suggest until next weekend and I'l; start spreading the word/clubwide emails.

More
1 week 6 days ago #4688 by webadmin
It's been open since 4th. Replied to your email saying i'd done it same day.

Shall i extend the deadline?

More
1 week 6 days ago #4687 by SteveW
Craig

just spotted order now open, is that right until 14th April, doubt I will get the message out fast enough for that or that people will order promptly, until end next week perhaps ?

Am at work so will check my emails when I get home
steve